If you find your exact hotel reservation with the same or better booking conditions at a lower rate after booking through momondo, please contact us immediately so we can process your claim. Please note you must contact us no later than 24 hours after making your booking. The following conditions must be met in order to make a Best Price Guarantee claim:
- The Best Price Guarantee claim must be submitted no later than 24 hours from making your booking
- You must have found the original offer of your booking through momondo’s search engine, i.e. you must have actively chosen to redirect from momondo to the supplier’s site during the reservation process
- The better offer must be available for online reservation, be bookable by the general public, and available when we check
- The better offer must be bookable on the same type of booking platform (mobile, desktop) used to book the original booking
- The better offer must
- be at the same property
- for the same room type, flat type, etc. (this must be confirmed by the property)
- for the same check-in and check-out dates, and
- with identical or better booking conditions (including the meal plan, cancellation/ modification policy, payment policy, package offer, etc.)
In order to submit a Best Price Guarantee claim you will need to provide us with the following:
- Your booking confirmation (all pages)
- Screenshots and an active link to the better offer clearly documenting the following:
- Property name and address
- Room type, flat type, etc.
- The check-in and check-out dates
- Booking conditions (including the meal plan, cancellation/ modification policy, payment policy, package offer)
Send the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests with incomplete documents will not be processed.
The Best Price Guarantee does not apply if:
- You contact us later than 24 hours after making your booking
- You made your booking on the day of arrival
- The better rate is offered through a website which does not reveal the property or accommodation type you will be staying at until after you have booked
- The better rate is in a different currency than the original reservation currency.
- The better offer can only be booked when using any of the following:
- Special membership offers
- Rates negotiated directly with the property
- Frequent guest rates
- Loyalty points
- Any rewards programs or special promotions such as last minute offers made available through the accommodation provider
If your Best Price Guarantee claim is assessed to be invalid, you will still keep your existing reservation.
If your Best Price Guarantee claim is assessed to be valid:
- We will refund you the difference between the rate of your booking and the better offer
- The refund will be made by wire transfer
- The refund will only be made after you have checked-out and have sent us a copy of the final invoice from the property
- No refund will be made if you cancel your initial booking
momondo reserves the right to modify, reduce or discontinue the Best price Guarantee in the future. Any changes will be announced in time.